Tuesday, January 18, 2011

is Philippine Education System really DETERIORATING?


I hate to say this but I think its true. In some ways it is deteriorating, for the simple reason that most of the teachers here in our country choose to go abroad. We cannot blame them because they believe that the salary and benefits given to them is not good enough for them to raise their own family.
It is also because our government doesnt really support the system, the budget for education is but mere chunk in the annual budget. Another reason why the education system is deteriorating is because the books being used by our students today are the same as the old textbooks used by our ancestors way way back then.
The government says that the teachers are the nation builders, but please help our dear teachers by means of giving them what is really due for their remarkable dedicationa nd hardwork.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future... mecidiyeköy ingilizce kurs tavsiye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. shsat prep

    ReplyDelete